December 6, 2007

Sake Club

I have been here a couple of times and it never fails, I always enjoy my food. Gentlemen, for a first date, this is a MUST! I went here for a first date and fell in love LOL. The waiters bring out a bowl of miso soup (complimentary). It is a little pricey but the rolls are GINOURMOUS (Is that the webster spelling?) so it's well worth it. I usually get the Rainbow rolls, Philadelphia Rolls, and the Spicy Tuna, I know I've had a few others, but can't remember which ones. But they are all good. They have really good unfiltered saki and a pretty decent sake/drink/wine menu. I had some of the plum wine and it was pretty good too. The interior is really dark, and upscale, makes you feel like you want to wear some pumps or a pair of hardbottom shoes. It's a really nice place. During the summers its nice to sit in the patio area and people watch. The service is really good and the servers are great.

Location: Woodley Park
Price range - $30-up

http://www.sakeclub.net/

Sake Club in Washington

No comments: