December 2, 2007

Indique

Indique is a really nice little restaurant, the decor is upscale and gives you the feel of fine dining. The employees are nice. I was a little perturbed because they didn't have any really spicy curry. I love my curry spicy and was expecting tha they would have some. Unfortunately to my dismay they didn't have any. I think it's some sort of law against not having spicy Indian curry on an Indian cuisine menu. The food was okay, but it just wasn't up to my standards. It was a little bland and of course they didn't have anything that spicy. The food just didn't seem very authentic. Needless to say, I haven't been back. If you like Indian food that isn't spicy this is the place for you. Oh yeah they do have a decent wine menu.

Location: Cleveland Park
Price Range $12-20

http://www.indique.com/

Indique in Washington

No comments: