November 25, 2007

Tabaq

Location: U Street Corridor
Cuisine: Mediteranean

I spent my birthday dinner at Tabaq. Located on U street between 13 & 14th St. off the Green/Yellow Line Cordoza Metro stop

Swanky & sexy with a Steven Starr restaurant type of feel it was definitely my steez. Tabaq has a Mediterranean theme with great drinks. The top floor (where the roof comes off in the summer) is where it is at! Leelah the bartender will hook you up with some of her delicious concoctions, you can trust her to shake up something to your tasting (Make sure you look for her). The food is really good. I think I have tried just about everything on the menu (except for any redmeat or pork dishes) and didn't have anything bad to say about any of them. Definitely a great spot for a first date, birthday dinner, or just to grab some drinks and hang out at the bar.

http://www.tabaqdc.com/

Tabaq Bistro in Washington

No comments: