November 25, 2007

MEZE

Neighborhood: Adam's Morgan
Location: 2437 18th St. NW, Washington DC, 20009
Cost: $
Cuisine: Turkish


Walking in Adams Morgan one random Sunday in search of a good inexpensive brunch I came across Meze. Meze is a little Turkish cafe with two floors and an outdoor patio. The breakfast was amazing and CHEAP! I paid $9 for my Meze eggs consisting of poached eggs, smoked salmon on top of a muffin and potatoes! It was excellent and fulfilling. Everyone else was quite happy with their meals as well (they had the Aphrodite & Waffles). The salmon bruchetta is really good too. One of my girlfriends always orders the sausage and absolutely loves it. The workers are nice and the ambiance is really relaxed. I definitely recommend it if you want to spend less than $15 for good food & you don't really have to wait for a table. This has become by far, my favorite place for brunch. I have never had a complaint about the food here. If you can't find me on a Sunday afternoon, you haven't looked at Meze yet.

Price range $7-$20

http://www.mezedc.com/

Meze in Washington

No comments: