November 25, 2007

Saki

Saki located at 18th and Columbia Rd is a hot little sushi spot.

Saki is one of the sushi restaurants I like to frequent although it's kinda iffy when it comes to how good the sushi is. It's a small spot consisting of a small bar area and the dining area is a row of tables, a wall length seating arrangement and little cube ottomans. It's a nice intimate place with a great happy hour. The happy hour has half off rail drinks and half off most of the sushi on the sushi menu and the appetizers. The sushi is so-so, depending on what day you go. It's not really consistent, one day it's great and one day it's not so much. But it's not that bad. I recommend it as long as you don't go with high expectations. I mainly go for the vibe more than the sushi because I never know whether or not it's going to be up to par that day. (I've tried most of the sushi on the menu)

http://www.sakidc.com/

Saki in Washington

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been here once for a happy hour, and I have to say the decor and atmosphere at this place is conducive to having one.